Sync POS orders across multiple sessions
POS Sync Orders
sync POS orders with different sessions
(eg . create order in POS1, expand it in POS2, get payment in Main)
- POS Order Sync is a tool to synchronize order between multiple sessions(when more than one active sessions are available).
- We can easily sync orders to different sessions.
- There is automatically sync of POS orders.
- You can set Accept incoming orders in this session or not.
A). Open "Point of Sale -> Configuration -> Point of Sales" and create or open some Point of Sale record.
B). Set Multi-session value (create new one if need) and click the Save button to save your changes. Set the same Multi-session for other "Point of Sale", which should be synced.
C). Multi-session Configuration.
- login as Admin User on computer1 -> start session on main
- login as Demo User on computer2 -> start session on POS1
Technical Help , Queries & Support
For any other assistance related to the new Odoo feature, customization or Odoo Development.